Sunday, February 12, 2012

Skipping ahead

So I just got to France on Friday, the flights were mostly uneventful, although Heathrow was stressful and traumatizing.

Things I've found a little odd so far:
The light switches are backward- down is on and up is off.
The toilet is in another room than the shower, sink, and tub which is nice, except when you've used the toilet and then have to go into another room to wash your hands.
The toilet paper is white with pink flowers.
The traffic is terrifying.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to park in the tiny tiny parking spaces.
The cheek kissing is a little awkward to me. It's strange to put you cheek to theirs and make a kissing noise basically in their ear.
Wine is everywhere, literally everywhere.
The kitchen is tiny but the rest of the rooms are rather large.






No comments:

Post a Comment